Complaint Review: VitaFree or Diet ZX am/pm

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
VitaFree or Diet ZX am/pm
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

VitaFree or Diet ZX am/pm tried product, stool turned black, returned 8/21/02, didnt get money back Bell California

Received Diet ZX am/pm on Dec. 6, 2001. Tried Diet ZX immediatly. After the 2nd day of use, I couldnt have a bowl movement. When I did, on about the 3rd or 4th day, It was black. I read on the bottle were it said "If your stools turn black, stop use and consult your doctor". I tried to contact them about 2 days later. The phone numbers that I had just kept ringing or would always be busy. I tried at different times of the day to no avail. It took me until August of 2002 in order for me to finally stumble upon a website. This website is no longer available and phone number is diconnected.

I sent my product back on August 21, 2002. According to the instructions they gave. I have not received my refund yet.

Stephanie D. Kinley
Ripped Off Consumer

Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaFree-or-Diet-ZX-ampm/Bell-California-90201/VitaFree-or-Diet-ZX-ampm-tried-product-stool-turned-black-returned-82102-didnt-get-m-40275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaFree or Diet ZX am/pm