Complaint Review: vital-buy.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2010

• Reported By: chz2010 — Brooklyn New York United States of America

vital-buy.com The company broke into my craigslist account and posted 12 eletronics items for sale. I contacted pretending to want to buy a laptop, and they told me they only accept western union or moneygram, Internet

They broke into my craigslist account and posted 12 different items for sale including laptops, tvs, iPhones, etc...

here is one listing:

I then contacted them pretending to want to buy a laptop.  Here is a transcript of my online chat with them:

If you have any opinion or suggestion to our product or service, please feel free to contact us online at any moment! We will give you a detailed answer.

Grace 12:46:41 Welcome to chat with me.

12:47:02 what forms of payments do you accept?

12:48:02 hi Grace

12:48:12 you can pay for your payment by western union,money gram,bank rtansfer and wir etrnasfer

12:48:21 no credit card? Grace

12:49:07 you can go to local western union or money gram agency to apy for your payment by credti card

12:49:47 you are running a scam!!!

Grace 12:50:11 we do busines by law and honesty

12:50:38 yeah right!! that's why you posted ads using my email address? that's illegal!

Grace 12:51:04 wha do you mean?

I 12:51:36 https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1954830929&db=lv

12:51:51 this ad was submitted with my email account by fraud Grace

12:51:52 hat is that

I 12:53:27 what is that? It is your ad posted using my email account. This is FRAUD!

I 12:56:23 I am posting this fraud on craigslist right now!

I 12:57:19 i am calling the police too!!

System Message 13:13:07 You did not answer for a long time, has been disconnected. If necessary, to call customer service again.

It is obvious that this is a scam.  they will take your western union money and ignore you because their price is too good to be true!  Imagine a macBook Pro for $300?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vital-buycom/internet/vital-buycom-The-company-broke-into-my-craigslist-account-and-posted-12-eletronics-items-640817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vital-buy.com