Holy

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
VitalChek
Brentwood, Tennessee U.S.A.

VitalChek Ripoff Takes Money Does Not Deliver Documents Won't Answer Telephone Brentwood Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Thank goodness for my credit card company.

*Consumer Suggestion: Vitalchek physical address and phone number

*Consumer Suggestion: Vitalchek physical address and phone number

VitalChek has not delivered a birth certificate ordered a month ago. Their documentation states delivery in 5-7 business days. In following up on this matter, I went to their website. You will find that they do not provide their telephone number so you can not call them. They also refuse to provide their physical address. I had to call the city vital stats office to complain, then they gave me VitalChek's telephone number.

I had to wait on hold for almost half an hour (cell phone time). They now claim that my credit card was declined not because of no available credit but because my card was expired. The expiration date on my card is July 2009. This ripoff report is being posted in May of 2007.

Do not order from this company, they are a ripoff. They take personal information, for example a copy of your driver's license, your credit card information, dates of birth, etc., then do not provide the service. Watch out for this ripoff.

C
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitalChek/Brentwood-Tennessee-37024/VitalChek-Ripoff-Takes-Money-Does-Not-Deliver-Documents-Wont-Answer-Telephone-Brentwood-T-249843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitalChek

Thank goodness for my credit card company.

AUTHOR: Lois - (U.S.A.)

They have ripped me off also, and I am very angry. I have filed reports with the BBB of Tennessee, and reported the non-delivery of the birth certificate that I never received. This is all I know how to do, at present. I will come back on here again if I get my money back or find out where this company actually resides.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Vitalchek physical address and phone number

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

Vitalchek physical address is 6 Cadillac Drive Suite 400 Brentwood, TN 37027. Phone number is 615-372-6800. Also I looked into the Better Business Bureau (BBB)of Middle Tennessee and Vitalchek seems to solve complaints fast after a complaint from the BBB. The BBB website address is: data.middletennessee.bbb.org/commonresults.html just click on submit a complaint, Complaint about a company and then type Vitalchek and Vitalchek will pop up. Just fill out an online complaint and good luck.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Vitalchek physical address and phone number

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)