Complaint Review: Vitamail

• Reported By:Luton Other
Vitamail
P O Box 1076 Bedford, Other United Kingdom

Vitamail Cheated of having won 10,000 on several ocassions Bedford Bedfordshire

I have over the last two years been buying items from Vitamail and on several occassions I have received information that I have won 10,000 and that I would be sent the 10,000 if I respond within three days of receiving my prize winning notification.

The last time I responded to such Vitamail message was on 16.11.07 and on 08.12.07 I received a letter saying; "the items I had ordered could not be sent to me because they had become such a successs that Vitamail were no longer able to suppy them"

No reference what so ever was made to the issue of the 10,000 check which I was expecting to receive with my ordered Items.

Benua
Luton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamail/Bedford-Other-MK41-9XP/Vitamail-Cheated-of-having-won-10000-on-several-ocassions-Bedford-Bedfordshire-289896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamail