Complaint Review: vitamins because

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Price Utah United States of America
vitamins because
3930 s suncoast blvd homosassa, Florida United States of America

vitamins because Vitamins because your worth it. took my money. 5-6 day shipping. 2weeks and nothing. homosassa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rep for Vitamins Because

I was on line looking for certain vitamins. I saw a Web site that mentioned the vitamins I was looking for off of a Dr.Oz episode. Thought it would be a for sure thing. Found everything I was looking for and a deal of buy one get two free. Thought that was a way good deal. Paid for it. It said 5-6day shipping. A few days later got a confirmation in my e mail stating my order had been shipped. It's been 2 Weeks and I haven't received anything yet. My credit card said the payment was made to a Health practitioner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vitamins-because/homosassa-Florida-34448/vitamins-because-Vitamins-because-your-worth-it-took-my-money-5-6-day-shipping-2weeks-a-1021850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vitamins because

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rep for Vitamins Because

AUTHOR: vitamins because - ()

This sound like the shipment was lost in the mail please give us the opportunity to make this right We offer 100% Money Back Guarantee. Call Customer service at 1-866-578-6852 Monday-Friday EST 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.