Complaint Review: vivid

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Ben — Los Angeles California
vivid
, Select State/Province USA

Vivid Ticket Sales Overpriced Tickets + Overpriced Service Fees + HORRIFIC Delivery Service (Tickets Not Delivered When Promissed) + Lack of Responsibility = STAY AWAY!! Los Angeles CA

Ordered two (2), premium tickets for a performance at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.  Cost was a choking $2,000+ but I agreed to pay given the great location of the advertised seats - virtually "dead center" and "Row 1."

I ordered the tickets in April 2014, and Vivid promised to deliver them to my office by "mid-May", which it later unilaterally changed to "late May."  When tickets did not arrive by May 28, I called Vivid and was advised that, "We do not actually have tickets you ordered in hand and are unable to overnight them as we previously promissed.  However, we 'guarantee' they will be available for you at Will Call on the day of the concert - June 7."  I have my serious doubts that the exact tickets I ordered are going to be there.  I am all geared up to receive tickets that are "further back in the seating chart" and/or "stage right / stage left" - if anything at all.  What a big stresser, big inconvenience, and big disappointment.

MY ADVICE:  Do Not Deal With Vivid Tickets! There are many excellent, ticket brokers who provide tickets at reasonable prices and make good on their promises.  Sad to report, Vivid is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vivid/Select-StateProvince/Vivid-Ticket-Sales-Overpriced-Tickets-Overpriced-Service-Fees-HORRIFIC-Delivery-Servi-1150378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vivid