Complaint Review: vmcsatellite

• Submitted: Thu, January 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: no name — bethlehem Pennsylvania United States of America
10790 parkridge Blvd reston, Virginia United States of America

vmcsatellite hi I joined vmcsatellite-dish on 11/09 and I have over 620 unique visiters and 6023 page views and only have 1 sale reston , Virginia

hi I just want to say that I joined vmcsatellite on 11/09 and I have over 620 unique visiters to my vmc affiliate site and 6023 page views and it shows only 1 sale out of all those people who looked at my website. I think theres something going on with this company due to the fact that they don't answer my emails at all since I joined but only email you when you get charged for your domain name that you can get from them witch I'm paying for every month. I just hope the goverment can help me and other's to take the steps to find them accountable for all these aligations against them. I should have look them up before I got business card's and flyer's and placed ads online. I feel like crying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vmcsatellite/reston-Virginia-20191/vmcsatellite-hi-I-joined-vmcsatellite-dish-on-1109-and-I-have-over-620-unique-visiters-a-550721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vmcsatellite