Complaint Review: VMS

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: jwolford77 — Griffin Georgia
VMS
3051 Oak Grove Road Downers Grove, Illinois USA

VMS Velocity Merchant Services I was not informed that I was signing a CONTRACT for their services. They charge too much for equipment that I have to call tech support every time I need to process a credit card. I also found a better offer through my bank and their "we will pay you $1000 if you find a better offer" is a scam. Downers Grove Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: $1,000 Guarantee

These people are a joke. They did not inform me that I was signing a 3 year contract with them. Also, their "if you find a better deal, we will give you $1000 is a joke, because I found one and I even proved it to them and still haven't received that $1000. When you call to complain about their "services" all they say is I am sorry you are not happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMS-/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515/VMS-Velocity-Merchant-Services-I-was-not-informed-that-I-was-signing-a-CONTRACT-for-thei-1135710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMS

$1,000 Guarantee

AUTHOR: VMS - ()

I'm sorry you feel that way. Our sales reps are required to inform you that if you are a new business there is a 3 year contract. If you are an existing business who already processes we do not require a contract. I will pull the call and listen to the recording to make sure proper procedures were followed. As far as the $1,000 guarantee we stand by that in writing and welcome any competitors offer and if we can't beat the competitors processing rates send it to us in black and white and we will gladly honor it. Please feel free to reach out to us and we will do whatever we can to make this right. We maintain an A+ rating at the BBB because we do what's best for our merchants.

NATO