Complaint Review: voip 1.855.730.3901

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: tanika — memphis Tennessee
voip 1.855.730.3901
2780 So. Jones Blvd. #3652 Internet United States of America

voip 1.855.730.3901 i did not authorized this payment to come out of my acct and i want my payment of $25.95 put back into my acct. WENT INTO MY ACCT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION Internet

chech my account and noticed a unauthorize charge on my checking acct. call the number to have them reverse the charges but i cant get a answer. i want to press charges on this company.and i want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/voip-18557303901/internet/voip-18557303901-i-did-not-authorized-this-payment-to-come-out-of-my-acct-and-i-want-my-1046999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on voip 1.855.730.3901