Handle

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: katie — milwaukee Wisconsin
Voip Pro LLc
5348 Vegas Drive Suite 402 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Voip Pro LLc ivoipll.com Voip Pro LLC They stole $36.95 from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

I check my bank account today and noticed a "check" cashed for 36.95 from the Ivoipllc.com company. I have never heard of them. Googled them and they are a VOIP company for phones. I have never ever filled out anything or authorized anything from this company. Now i have to go through the irritating process of having to go into my bank, file a dispute, stop debits from my account, basically close that bank account and open a new one because if this company found my bank account information, who knows who else has it. Very pissed off and with all these complaints out here on this company how is it they have not been stopped yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voip-Pro-LLc/-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Voip-Pro-LLc-ivoipllcom-Voip-Pro-LLC-They-stole-3695-from-my-checking-account-Las-Ve-1084454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voip Pro LLc