Complaint Review: Voladfo Watches

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Alabama United States of America
Voladfo Watches
Internet, Florida United States of America

Voladfo Watches not clear instructions about product Internet, Florida

I ordered what I thought was a free watch for $5.99 shipping without having a clue about a 2 week trial or anything else.   It was not showed clearly on the order form or anything else to let me know these things and now my account is over drafted $95.00 and when I called the company they told me it's in their terms and conditions.   Who really reads thoes and as a honest company wouldn't you state up front what your fees and charges are???    I feel as if I have been robbed and cheated and let me inform you... the watches are not worth $95.00.   They are not even a brand name watch,  I would never had ordered the watch had I know what they were all about.   So as a very valuable piece of advice... Buyer Beware!!!   This is not worth it at all!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voladfo-Watches/Internet-Florida-/Voladfo-Watches-not-clear-instructions-about-product-Internet-Florida-1018686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voladfo Watches