Deegan

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — marina Del Rey California
Volaris Airlines
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Volaris Airlines AFTER PURCHASING A PROMOTIONAL TICKET VOLARIS WOULD NOT HONOR NOR CREDIT THE TICKET Los Angeles, California

I purchased A ROUND TRIP promotional ticket from LAX to ZCL (Zacatecas) for February 15, 2013.  When I arrived at LAX Volaris Check-In they would NOT honor the promotional ticket.  I had a printout of my reservation with code number and departing dates, and return dates. They still would NOT HONOR the ticket.  I had to call custom services over and over to clear the problem.  Customer Service insisted that I had just purchased a return ticket. I was forces pay $192.70 for ticket and $20.70 for my luggage (TOTAL OF $213.40).  I used my Citi credit card to pay the $213.40

April 12, 2013 I called in hope Volaris would refund the $213.40.  After waiting on the phone line for over 40 minutes. Volaris refused to refund the money.  They advised me to make a complaint.  I asked the customer services person to open a case on my complaint and to please let me speak to a manager.  He again referred me to make a complaint to Volaris.com/complaint.  I told him that the complaint would not solve the problems.  All I wanted was a refund for the total of $213.40.  I know its not a large amount of money, but VOLARIS NEEDS TO PRACTICE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. VOLARIS should refund tickets or give some sort of credit to customers.

2 Corinthians 8:22

Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the LORD, but also before men. Be very fearful of GOD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volaris-Airlines/Los-Angeles-California-/Volaris-Airlines-AFTER-PURCHASING-A-PROMOTIONAL-TICKET-VOLARIS-WOULD-NOT-HONOR-NOR-CREDIT-1045271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volaris Airlines