Complaint Review: Voltage Vapin'

• Submitted: Sat, December 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: Darryl — S. Prince George Virginia
Voltage Vapin'
10104 Chester Rd Chester, Virginia USA

Voltage Vapin' Splits retail vaping supplies and charges double to quadruple retail. Chester Virginia

I originally went into Voltage Vapin' to find a product to quit smoking. I was immediately veered to the most expensive products in the cases and I told them that I didn't care to spend that much. They then moved me to cheaper alternatives and I ended up buyng a Kanger Evod starter kit listed at $30 and two 10ml bottles of vaping liquids at $7 each.

Upon my return home I opened the User manual included with the kit and was surprised to learn that it should have included more than twice what I recieved for my purchase. Please compare the two below.

Purchased Retail Kanger starter kit at Voltage Vapin':

Kit includes:

• 1 Evod Batteries (650mAh EVOD battery)
  • 1 Evod Clearomizers(around 2 ml)
  • 2 bottom coil replacement heads
  • 1 ego USB charger
  • 0 USB wall adapter
  • 1 User Manual
  • Gift box

$30 retail

Retail Kanger starter kit should include (according to the user manual and online):

Kit includes:

• 2 Evod Batteries (650mAh EVOD battery)
  • 2 Evod Clearomizers(around 2 ml)
  • 5 extra bottom coil replacement heads
  • 1 ego USB charger
  • 1 USB wall adapter
  • 1 User Manual
  • Gift box

$35 retail  at  http://www. [continued below]....

A single Kanger kit includes:

1 Evod Batteries (650mAh EVOD battery)

1  Evod Clearomizers(around 2 ml)

1  ego USB charger

1   coil head

$15 retail at  http://www.vapedojo.com/products/katana-kit-iii-kanger-evod-single-kit

You can also find vape juices for $5 rather than $7 at this same site.

This indicates to me that he not only split the starter kits in half, but also doubled the price of this half item as well. The vaping liquids are also sold at more than twice the price of retail that I have found online. I returned to the store and showed my printscreens from these other retail stores and he (Jeff) went silent for a minute and then said that this was impossible as well as more statements that made absolutely no sense at all. I left the store knowing I had been had. This makes me wonder what else this owner slights the customer even though I have not researched his other items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voltage-Vapin/Chester-Virginia-23831/Voltage-Vapin-Splits-retail-vaping-supplies-and-charges-double-to-quadruple-retail-Ches-1105273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voltage Vapin'