Complaint Review: Volunteer Energy

• Reported By: Vlatko — Chesterfield Michigan
Volunteer Energy
790 Windmiller Dr. Pickerington , Ohio USA

Volunteer Energy overpriced natural gas Pickerington Ohio

My bill for the January was $439 which was the highest I ever paid for the last 9 year's since I been in my house even if we kept the thermostat  at 69°F and its a new construction but I was like this winter wad so cold. My last bill that I got yesterday it's $640 which is three times than my neighbors with the same house when I call Semco Energy they was mean and told me that is because  I sigh up with Volunteer  Energy as a gas supplier and price it is like $1higher per cu'do the high  demand.So I did call Volunteer Energy to cancel the service they don't even ask why and I still have to pay the bill. Total rip off,heartless and greedy hurting the regular people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volunteer-Energy-/Pickerington-Ohio-43147/Volunteer-Energy-overpriced-natural-gas-Pickerington-Ohio-1130394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volunteer Energy