• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: VOLUSIORIPOFF — Salt Lake Utah United States of America
Internet, Texas United States of America

OK, so I signed up in March, they told me the logo for volusion could be removed off my site. I wasted a whole month and a half waiting to talk to cust service every time Finally got a hold of someone and he was extremely rude and didn't want to help me and told me he was the authority on the floor and was not going to remove it even thou they told me they could before I signed up.

They also told me my store would be up n running in no time. That was not the case. I went to bed at 3 am waiting for the email to come in so I could work on my store. Then finally gave up and called the next day they said it would take 3 days to get my store set up??

Meanwhile they sold me a volusion SSL cert that said volusion on it. I did not want it. they only refunded my money because they knew it was not worth $79 and I told them I would get my bank involved so they refunded it inmedately.

I wanted to keep the store even thou after a week or so of using it becasue it had some good features I watned. however now looking back I should have just cancelled then the first issue I had.

I have tried cancelling dozens of times via email phone and they wont cancel for me unless I log in to account but I CANT because system won't send me a pw reset EVER!!! and I've told them this and tehy still say I need to cancel myself. THis is INSANE!! I'm beyond upset right now. I actually field a dispute and bank wasn't able to do all charges just some and what do they do???? charge my card 2 times in one month. THey have done this every time they know I want to cancel. THEIR EXCUSE? is that I am paying for a month in advance, or a month before depends on what they feel like saying. I'm sick and tired of this.

I just tried chatting on their site. Watied for like 10 minutes like an idiot and the moment I can actually talk to someone they end the chat with me/??????

I want every penny back that I paid for a useless store I can't even log in to.

Please help me get my money back. Thank you!!

and they kept charging my card until now Nov.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOLUSIONCOM-WEB-BUILDER/Internet-Texas-/VOLUSIONCOM-WEB-BUILDER-Volusion-Inc-RIPPED-OFF-FOR-100S-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVCIE-EVER-971579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOLUSION.COM WEB BUILDER