symbols

• Reported By: Marcia — Camino California
Volvado
101 Victory Blvd. Suite L, #145 Burbank, , California USA

Volvado A "Free Watch" that cost $150 Burbank, California

I was offered a "free watch" if I took an on-line survey and paid for shipping - $5. There was no indication that I would be charged $95 for a watched valued at $30 and then be signed up to recieve a new watch every month at a charge of $50.

I recieved the second watch out of the blue today and called to find out why. I was told that I signed up subscription when I took the survey. I was told that I cannot return the watches nor recieve a refund, but I can cancel my subscription. This is clearly a fraudlent subscription program. We canceled our visa card today where we were told that lots of people are complaining. This is a major scam. That's the last on-line survey I will ever take.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Volvado/Burbank-California-91504/Volvado-A-Free-Watch-that-cost-150-Burbank-California-1097185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Volvado