Complaint Review: VOM Gator Land

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: S.L. — Pennsylvania
VOM Gator Land
P.O. Box 662 Lake Arthur, LA 70549 Lake Arthur, Louisiana USA

VOM Gator Land Vom Gator Land DDR German Shepherds Gave a contract and would not honor ripped me off for a lot of money Lake Arthur Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: unjust claim

I purchased a very expensive breeding female German shepherd from vom gator land "ronnie courvile" when I received her from the plane I knew something was wrong her legs were short she weighed only a few lbs at 3.5 months old I brought up the concern of size because I paid good money for a breeding dog. He blew me off called me names told me to put my big girl panties on and deal with it.  Then as per the contract he gave me he said if I was not happy with the dog or the size he would give me a full refund and pick up the pup. I asked him to do this he got mean called me a bitch said he was going to make me piss my pants and this was gonna get ugly! This man treated me horribke he will not honor his contract and give my money back as in the guarantee . He made racial slurs and horrible name calling. This man should be stopped he is ripping people off giving contracts not honoring them and then threatening me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOM-Gator-Land-/Lake-Arthur-Louisiana-7054/VOM-Gator-Land-Vom-Gator-Land-DDR-German-Shepherds-Gave-a-contract-and-would-not-honor-ri-1117444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOM Gator Land

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

unjust claim

AUTHOR: ronnie courville - ()

Yes, we gave her a contract on the puppy stating when she reached 9 months old that will not be till 3/17/2014. She  filed these claims 2 months before contract due date. When she got the puppy she loved her. About a month later she started to complain I told her then to ship the puppy back, she refused. In Jan. she started again. I offered to send her 350.00 to pay for the shipping back to us and when we got the puppy back we would refund her money. She refused. She wants us to send her all her money back and she claims she will ship the puppy back to us. She has proven to be an untruthful person, filing the report before the contract date is just one example of this person's character. We will say this again, when the puppy is returned,  we will refund the money period. When you buy a product in the USA, you pay for it first and if there is a problem you must return the product before you get you money back, so  I don't uderstand why she expects of us to send the money first.