Complaint Review: Vonage Canada

• Reported By: Gudhuman — Ontario Canada
Vonage Canada
Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Vonage Canada Cheater Salesman Rip-off Fraud Toronto, Ontario

I bought a new Vonage Phone Adapter from a salesman Sachin 647-706-9700 Address 73 Lynmont Road, Toronto on September 26, 2012. He confirmed that a technician will visit my home to install this phone adapter and connect with my Wi-Fi internet connection. After a numerous repeated phone calls and voice messages to this salesman and Vonage Customer Care 1-877-272-0528 I have not received any help as of date and my new device is still not ready to make a phone call.

I am paying for Vonage Canada Phone service but i am not getting anything out of it.

Vonage Canada has cheated me and frauded my whole money and i am mentally disturbed thereafter and not getting any help from any Vonage Canada salesrep or customer support.

Vonage Canada is a Rip-off and I do not recommend its phone service to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-Canada/Toronto-Ontario-/Vonage-Canada-Cheater-Salesman-Rip-off-Fraud-Toronto-Ontario-949231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage Canada