Complaint Review: vonage

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — 15 Alpine pl Idaho United States of America
vonage
23 main street Holmdel, New Jersey United States of America

vonage www.vonage.com Never even hooked up vonage it said you would'nt get charged tell you hooked it up.they did every thing illigal Holmdel, New Jersey

The whole vontage expirence has been a nightmare.the advertisements on tv and internet is all faulse advertisements.It said you would'nt get charged tell you hooked it up and drop your other phone provider which neither one was true.It was suppose to be $9.99 for three months.but I was charged $16.60 a month then it jumpted to $25.99 .I was suppose to have my same number as my other service provider but they did not give me the same number.

I did'nt even know the number they gave me becaused I never hooked it up.So I was paying both services I only found out because I went in the account #.So they have took out around about $200.00 plus charging $70.00 for early cancelation.Then the card # was right but the name was'nt.I really don't know how they did that .I printed all this out on vonage and card charges from them.Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vonage/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/vonage-wwwvonagecom-Never-even-hooked-up-vonage-it-said-you-wouldnt-get-charged-tell-yo-960485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vonage