• Report: #1121935

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: agent 18 — san Bernardino California
VONAGE
san Bernardino, California USA

VONAGE Vonage unlimited calling they charged my debit card. No equipment provided as s promised and no services. They ignore my calls. Give me run around. san Bernardino California

Vonage promised to drop off equipment at my residence. Never showed up. Took money from my debit card. No installation provided. Multiple people called asking me my personal information and credit card info. I contacted vonage. They informed me that my number is indeed active, however I plug in a reg phone and no dial tone. Representatives dont answer calls. Now I'm having a hard time getting refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VONAGE/san-Bernardino-California-92404/VONAGE-Vonage-unlimited-calling-they-charged-my-debit-card-No-equipment-provided-as-s-pr-1121935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VONAGE