Complaint Review: Vonazon

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: MP5 — Paradise Nevada
Vonazon
3325 Cochran Street. Suite 202 Simi Valley, California USA

Vonazon Inc. This company is a complete scam. They will hire you as trade show staff and not pay you. Simi Valley California

*UPDATE Employee: Great work Atmosphere

*UPDATE Employee: Family

*UPDATE Employee: Complete Respect

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fradulent Post by Former Employee

*UPDATE Employee: Satisfying Job

This company will hire trade show staff at a certian hourly rate and then change your pay and rip you off on hours worked. Don't trust them. Plus the owner is a creeper and flirts with all the staff. We found out that he is married but you would never guess it since he does not wear a wedding ring and tells everyone he is single. Creeper for sure!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonazon-/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Vonazon-Inc-This-company-is-a-complete-scam-They-will-hire-you-as-trade-show-staff-and-1096302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonazon

Great work Atmosphere

AUTHOR: Social Manager - ()

I currently work here and am loving the atmosphere created by both the employees and management alike. I am an hourly worker and have always been paid fairly.

I feel passionately about my work and beleive my collegues feel the same way. I feel extremely supported in my work which makes me excited to come in every morning. I have never worked with such a good group of people, and I know how fortunate I am to have found a place that feels like home.

Family

AUTHOR: Marketing Manager - ()

I absolutely love this company, I've been working here for over 2 years.  They truly care about their clients and employees like family.  The one major goal we all share here is to make our clients exceptionally successful in all they do.  Web, Social Media, video, you name it, if a client needs it we tailor fit custom projects to blow minds and inform masses about their company.  The team is here is exceptional, we work together as one, and achieve goals for our clients most would think is impossible.

Complete Respect

AUTHOR: SEO Manager - ()

I am new to the company above, however, I feel as though I am part of a wonderful team. I have felt nothing but respect from my peers and feel as though I am completed accepteded in this small busniess. I have the freedom to work creativly and am encouraged to try new things and learn daily.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fradulent Post by Former Employee

AUTHOR: Legal Response - ()

Unfortunately, this fraudulent and unfounded post was maliciously written by a former disgruntled employee.  We have traced this defamatory review and internet post of our business to a bogus facebook account that was maliciously set up by this person. There is no reason for us to counter anything stated in the above referenced Rip-off Report posting, as it is clearly the desperate attempt of a very sick individual to damage our pristine reputation and thriving business.

Fortunately for us, we have amazing and intelligent clients, a fantastic event staff and a core group of internal corporate staff that support and respect our business and everything that we stand for. They, like us, are sickened by these actions. While we could dispute everything written in this post – it is not worth the time. We let this individual go because of unstable behavior and conduct that was unfortunately discovered too late. To our valued employees and clients – we apologize that our error in judgment in hiring this person has resulted in this maligning and slanderous post. As you well know, we are always available should you need to discuss this personally with us – and we are so appreciative of the continued trust and support you have placed in us as business owners, friends, and colleagues.

Satisfying Job

AUTHOR: Account Manager - ()

Job satisfaction comes from feeling valued. In my past year of working with said company, I have received compensation and recognition. Said company acknowledges and encourages the growth of talent from within. They communicate honestly and often.

They encourage team work by making sure that all team members understand the bigger picture.  Because of this we all have an interest in helping the company succeed. In my experience, this company has been a role model in what a small business can achieve when everyone has the same goal.