Complaint Review: vpcoast.em

• Submitted: Sun, February 14, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 14, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — worcester Massachusetts United States of America
vpcoast.em

vpcoast.em mike adams, kevin daugherty Promise to get money back from Resort Equity Marketing who shut down from lawsuit-vpcoast will rent your timeshare, Internet

Smooth talker said 3 days ago Resort Equity Marketing was shut down due to a class action law suit and they, vp coast, were helping people get their money back--vp coast would rent my timeshare property for $3,000 a week (I had 4 weeks so I would make $12,000) to corporations and would then get my $1300 back from the law suit.  They just needed $4,000 from me for the advertising.  They talked fast answered my questions easily and pushed to get my money.  As soon as I agreed, I knew in my gut it was wrong and of course they refused to give me a refund.  I am sure they are a knock off of REM--they gave the exact same story of how they would market and process the whole transaction as REM had.  Why was I so stupid?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vpcoastem/internet/vpcoastem-mike-adams-kevin-daugherty-Promise-to-get-money-back-from-Resort-Equity-Market-569377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vpcoast.em