Complaint Review: vpp transaction ebay motors

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: diarra — miami Florida United States of America
vpp transaction ebay motors
410 w 127st new york, new york Internet United States of America

vpp transaction ebay motors cinithia hester and micheal Ingram vpp transaction Case ID 73V2VT99QEY24 invoice, Internet

I found a car list on craiglist and the seller wnat me to do the transaction through ebay motors
It happen over the internet I wanted to purchase a car for ebay motors which I assume it is the safest way and they took my money when I sent it through western union finally when ebay contacted me thay told me that that is a scam and I lost my money that I sold my car and my taxes with I can not stop crying because me and my son is out of a vehicle and I do not no where to begin now someone please help me fight this..I have a police report and waiting on the investigation to strat while I wait I am looking for a miricale and it is no where ...I assume that with vpp transaction they were going to ship my vehicle and then I am dumb enough to send more money to insure the vehicle will arrive at my location safe...somebody please help me..I am a victim and getting very depressed.

diarra g
miami, fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vpp-transaction-ebay-motors/internet/vpp-transaction-ebay-motors-cinithia-hester-and-micheal-Ingram-vpp-transaction-Case-ID-73V-692931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vpp transaction ebay motors