Complaint Review: vsc tonecleanse nv

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Arthur — Windsor Locks Connecticut
vsc tonecleanse nv
10120 S. Eastern Ave Suite 200 Henderson, NV 89052 Henderson, Nevada USA

vsc tonecleanse nv greentone nvcleanse nv Dec 28, 2013 ordered 1 bottle cleanse which was suppose to be free but would be charged the 4.95 shipping charge. I was ok with this! Jan 12, 2014 charged me 89.97 for 1 bottle. Ordered 1 bottle on 12/28 of garcia cambogia for shipping charge of 4.95. they sent me instead green tone bottle and then on 1/13/2014 charged me 79.95 Henderson Nevada

I ordered the bottle of ven cleanse on 12/28/2013 which was to be free accept for the $4.95 shipping charge.  OK

I also ordered the bottle of garcia cambogia which was to be free accept for the $4.95 shipping charge.  Ok sent me green tone instead but i was like for a free bottle i wouldn't complain.

Look at my credit statement in January and surprise!!

1/12/2014 they charge me for 1 bottle of garcia cambogia at $89.97

also charge

1/13/2014 they charge me for 1 bottle of ven cleanse at $79.95

I don't think so....I am pissed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vsc-tonecleanse-nv/Henderson-Nevada-89052/vsc-tonecleanse-nv-greentone-nvcleanse-nv-Dec-28-2013-ordered-1-bottle-cleanse-which-was-1118253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vsc tonecleanse nv