Complaint Review: VSK Transport

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck — Woburn Massachusetts
VSK Transport
74 Francis Street, Springfield, Massachusetts USA

VSK Transport AKA Svetlana Kostyushko VSK Transport is a ripoff auto carrier artist, drug infested auto carrier company, and should be taking out off the US Highways. Springfield Massachusetts

I had to endure 2 weeks of torment (6/1/2013 - 6/16/2013)  not knowing I would ever seen my vehicles again.
At the driver's request on 6/1/2013, I provided him with cash as he claimed to be running out of gas and needed fuel
for the trip.  After 1 week of missing in action, a new driver surfaced claiming that the original driver was a junkie that they had to fire him for taking money from me. Then later, they claimed their truck had broken down.  VSK turned a 2 day delivery trip into 15 day adventure.

Finally, my vehicles had to be delivered after 2 weeks of absence to my broker address due to the fact that I had to leave town for a preplanned trip.  When my broker told me about the payment that she made, I told her that I already gave them money in Boston.  VSK should not receive any money since I incurred all the expenses as a result of their defaulted contract. [continued below]....

.....  I was going to call police in Boston to report the theft and in Florida to get them arrested for stealing my goods. My car has been driven and violated. My total expenses exceed $2400.00 due to the fact that i had to rent a car and lost wages. I have retained a lawyer and I intend to take them to the court if necessary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VSK-Transport/Springfield-Massachusetts-01104/VSK-Transport-AKA-Svetlana-Kostyushko-VSK-Transport-is-a-ripoff-auto-carrier-artist-drug-1064059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VSK Transport