Complaint Review: VUDU movie service

• Reported By: Lauren — Saint Louis Missouri
VUDU movie service
2980 Bowers Ave Santa Clara, California USA

VUDU movie service movie rental/purchase Santa Clara California

Purchased movies from Vudu (32+ movies and several episodes and seasons of tv shows that I can't even remember). Un-beknownst to me, 3 of the tons of movies/tv shows that I bought had something that VUDU calls "chargebacks" on my credit card; okay, so remove those titles and work out an agreement with me to retrieve the bank statements to keep those films in my library.....nope, that's too hard for them to understand!

Not only did they suspend my account without informing me, but refuse to allow me to enjoy any of the other movies that I paid for! VUDU does not know how it legally works when it comes to buying and selling! Do not trust this company, even if you've been a loyal customer for a long time..they don't care!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VUDU-movie-service/Santa-Clara-California-95051/VUDU-movie-service-movie-rentalpurchase-Santa-Clara-California-1116993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VUDU movie service