Complaint Review: V.W.O.

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: harleycharlie — Homosassa Florida
PO Box 7025 Lynbrook , New York USA

V.W.O. Jim A. Sanderson, PENB Research and Reporting Service This company said I won one million eight hundred thousand dollars. I would receive my money after sending them $20 for a handling fee. There is no phone number, other names, or email address listed anywhere on the paperwork. The paper said to send the $20 by check, money order, or cash, and return the entire letter with the letters KNM next to the name and address area. I knew it was a ripoff right away and went to the computer to look and see if anyone had been scammed before like this. The entire page was full of Web addresses about this scam. These people need to be caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Lynbrook New York

I received a letter in the mail. The letter looked professional with a return envelope inside. The letter stated that I had won one million eight hundred thousand dollars, and all I needed to do was send these people $20 for a handling fee. There was no phone number, no email address, and only one persons' name on the entire paper. I thought it was a scam and searched the Internet for answers. I found plenty of them on my first search. These people want you to send them $20 and you would be waiting and waiting for your large sum of money to arrive. They take your $20 and you never hear from them again. These people need to be caught and procecuted to the full extent of the law.

For people who receive letters like this, please check the company out on the Internet before sending any money. If the letters do not provide a phone number or email address they are usually a fake company. Always validate who the people are that want your money to send you money. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Someone close to this area should watch the PO Box and find out who the person is that owns that certain PO box, provide the police with paperwork sent to you asking for money, and see if something could be done. I would do it if I had the time and money. These types of people piss me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VWO/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/VWO-Jim-A-Sanderson-PENB-Research-and-Reporting-Service-This-company-said-I-won-one-1050593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V.W.O.