Complaint Review: vxchem.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Unammed guy — Montreal Quebec
vxchem.com
NO.5 Binjiang Road, Jiangbian Chemical Park Changzou, Select State/Province China

vxchem.com Vx Chemical Inc. Vx Chemical Inc. SCAMMER AVOID Changzou Jiangsu China

vxchem.com is a scam compagny.

If you looks a their whois you will notice how short the compagny are in bussiness.

They probably are scamming people since 2009

Creation date: 02 Dec 2009 07:31:37
Expiration date: 02 Dec 2013 07:31:00

You can also notice that their website are full of RSS flux to make them believe they have actually quote of chemical but it's all bots. I ordered from them an EASY synthesis and they professionally answer and provide all the paperwork and analysis. When I send them 70% money up front before the synthesis they just ignore my compagny and my answer. This shitty compagny make me lost 2300$ and my precious time. Send my Wire transfer

If you are willing to report this compagny to chinesse authority to put them out of bussiness please let me know. I still have the correspondacy proofs and the bank wire copy. It will be really nice if these people get busted and refund their scammed customers. If by chance you are going to Changzhou City, please send me the personnal address of the owner Alex Hon ( or whatever is real chinesse name is) , it's all I need to put him out of bussiness for a while.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vxchemcom/Changzou-Select-StateProvince/vxchemcom-Vx-Chemical-Inc-Vx-Chemical-Inc-SCAMMER-AVOID-Changzou-Jiangsu-China-1078903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vxchem.com