Complaint Review: Vydox

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: RodneyH — Danville Virginia
4820 Technology DR. Martinez, Georgia USA

Vydox charged me for a product that I did not order Corporate Headquarters: Premium Nutraceuticals, LL Martinez Georgia

I ordered a free sample of Vydox via email to pay shipping cost only $4.95, this took place about a month ago.

On December 26th,2013 I saw that my debit account had been charged $89.99 for another order of this bogas product that I had not received so I immediately emailed my bank to stop payment and they said that they could not because the payment was authorized,the next day the company took another $14.95 out of my account for shippingI am furious I put a freeze on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vydox-/Martinez-Georgia-30907/Vydox-charged-me-for-a-product-that-I-did-not-order-Corporate-Headquarters-Premium-Nutra-1110976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vydox