Complaint Review: Vydox xodyv Vydox

• Reported By: Norman — Matteson Illinois
Vydox xodyv Vydox
4820 Technology Dr. Matteson, Illinois USA

Vydox xodyv Vydox VYDOX IS A LYING CHEATING SCAM Martinez Georgia

Vydox is a company that claims to give outrageous results from the use of their products. I ordered the product to correct a shortage in my testosterone. The product said to consult a physician before taking it. I called to concel any future shipments until I saw a doctor. They sent me another order, charging me $89 and claimed they never got a call from me to cancel and refused to refund the $89 they charged me.

I decided to ask my doctor (once I found one) about the ingredients contained in their product. He said there were some ingredients in there that he wouldn't recommend using and said I shouldn't use it.

Don't even get the "free" trial because they will do you like they did me: Send you another one of their worthless products, bill you for it and then refuse to give you your money back even though you told them you didn't want any future shipments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vydox-xodyv-Vydox/Matteson-Illinois-60443/Vydox-xodyv-Vydox-VYDOX-IS-A-LYING-CHEATING-SCAM-Martinez-Georgia-1133130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vydox xodyv Vydox