Complaint Review: Vydox

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Kimberly — sacramento California
Vydox
4816 Technology Drive Martinez, Georgia USA

Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC I ordered what I thought was a free sample and thought I would only have to pay $4.95 for shipping and handeling but when I found that they had already taken $152.98 out of my account I called the company which had been less then 30 days and they told me that they can not refund any of there product only give me a discount I did not want a discount, I wanted a full money back refund which is posted all over there website. Martinez Georgia

So I made a claim through my bank Wells fargo which gave me a temporary refund and told me to send back the product in which I did and supplied the nessasary tracking number only to find that 3 days later the Vydox company refused the unused product and my bank added the charges back on to my account. Watch out for this company they are a very bad Business that does not stand behind there refund policy posted all over ther Website. This had taken place in september of 2013 and I have yet to see a refund or product now from the charges of $152.00 they took out of my bank account. and it is now November 2013 This is a Big Rip Off Company. I have had to also make a claim through BBB regarding this company just for them to stand behind there refund Policy.

This is a big rip off company that does not stand behind there Refund policy. I paid $4.95 for shipping and handeling in what I thought was a free sample of there product but after I saw that they were taking money out of my accout for there free sample and sending me additional supplies I called the company to tell them I wanted to cancel and return the unused product for my refund the lady said they do not offer refunds only discounts. [continued below]....

..... I did not want a discount! I wanted a refund like it was posted on there Website 100% garantee full money back refund I adviced my bank and they opened a claim against this company and gave me a temporary refund and told me to send back the product so I did and suplied the nessasary tracking number.

The Vydox company refused the unused product that I had for less then 30 days and told my bank they would send the product back to me and they did not issue a refund. This took place in September of 2013 it is now November 2013 I have not seen any refund nor the product sent back to me and my bank reversed the temperary refund so now I am stuck with charges from this company and no product and have already filled a complaint with the BBB regarding this issue of this company. Beware of this company as they Post a 100% Garantee or your money back but do not stand behind there policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vydox/Martinez-Georgia-30907/Vydox-Premium-Nutraceuticals-LLC-I-ordered-what-I-thought-was-a-free-sample-and-thought-1100632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vydox