Complaint Review: vytox.com

• Updated: Sun, August 17, 2014

• Reported By: don — Butler Pennsylvania
vytox.com
Internet USA

vytox.com Scammers - accept payment by Amazon Gift Card - no product delivered Internet

*Consumer Comment: Here's a link to the BBB...they have a phone number..maybe more..

I ordered on line at a website called VYTOX.Com a Garmin 70DV Chartplotter/Fishfinder at a cost of $836.35. I placed the order with them and they responded almost immediatley on how to go about paying for it. They wanted me to pay with a Amazon Gift Card instead of Paypal or a credit card. I found it strange, but I went ahead and purchased a card from Amazon.

They instructed me to email them with the card numbers, which I did. They responded with an email confirming payment and issuing a invoice for the purchase. The only problem is, you can't access the invoice because their website is no longer accessible on the internet. They sent me an email stating that my current order was processing. Then they sent another email stating that the order would be shipping soon. They then sent another email stating the order has been shipped and that it should take seven business days or less. The package is supposed to be insured, but I received no documentation on this.

After nine (9) business days I tried contacting them by email but received no response. I have since tried five more times but still didn't receive any response. There is no contact phone number just the email address (office@Vytox.com). I have checked around the web looking for any reviews concerning them and 95% of them are negative reviews saying they are scammers. Please Please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vytoxcom/internet/vytoxcom-Scammers-accept-payment-by-Amazon-Gift-Card-no-product-delivered-Internet-1170300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vytox.com

Here's a link to the BBB...they have a phone number..maybe more..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()