Complaint Review: WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES

100 Minkler St Kent ,Tukwilla, Washington United States of America
  • Phone: 18002898004
  • Web:
  • Category:

WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES I had my car stolen in November and my insurance paid and Gap Admin. paid Wachovia is still harrassing me and wanting Jan, Feb and Mar payment....Although all has been paid through Gap and Pemco they Kent ,Tukwilla, Washington

My car was stolen in November..I sent all the paperwork to anyone and everyone that needed it...

When it came to dealing with Wachovia I had the most horrible expierence..I have never in my life been called the names and told I was a liar and sometimes even had the phone hung up on me..There are so many names (of people I talked with) I could use at this time but I will wait for a later date..Recently I was called by Wachovia to tell me that I still owe $1200.39 for a pay off...I called to find out why and I was told that if I did not pay a lawsuit would be filed against me...I sent them $800.00 and was under the impression that I only owed $400.39....Now I get another call and I am told I owe an additional $1049.90..I made another call and the gentleman that answered told me to go get a loan and pay it off or another lawsuit will be filed against me...Now I call the collection center and she says I have till April to pay this off....So now I owe a total of $2341.29 total....So I ask her if she can send me some kind of paperwork to prove all this...She says that Wachovia does not have to send anything...There is no customer service at Wachovia and I will never deal with them again...I would like to meet these people who have made my life and families lives miserable...I have never met a bank that has no people skills or listening to thier customers....I don't know where I will get this money at this time but I will pay them and maybe they will get off my back...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES/Kent-Tukwilla-Washington-/WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES-I-had-my-car-stolen-in-November-and-my-insurance-paid-and-Gap-Ad-574062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES