Complaint Review: WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: HADENOUGHOFTHISBS — HAWTHORNE California United States of America
WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES
UNKNOWN STREET(ORTHEYWOULDBEGOT) SANTA ANA,, California United States of America

WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! THEY DEBIT MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. 4 DIFFERENT TIMES, EVEN AFTER I COMPLAINED. CAUSING MY ACCOUNT TO BE OVERDRAWN COSTING ME $800.00 AND CLOSING MY ACCOUNT.INSULTING ME,THREATNING ME SANTA ANA,, California

WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES HAVE DEBITED MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION ON 4 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, COSTING ME OVER $800.00, AND CAUSING ME TO LOSE THAT ACCOUNT,AND BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS. THEY THREATENED ME WITH REPO, THE EXTORT MONEY LIKE THUGS. THE INSULTED ME WHEN I SAID THEIR CALCULATIONS ARE SUSPECT, THEY SAID I WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW IF I WAS BEING RIPPED OFF OR NOT.  I KNOW THAT EVERY MONTH I MAKE A PAYMENT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND I STILL OWE THE SAME AMOUNT THAT I WAS ORIGINALLY FINANCED FOR. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A RECCESSION AND THAT PEOPLE MIGHT NEED A LITTLE SLACK NOW AND THEN, ITS VERY HARD TO MAKE A LIVING RIGHT NOW. THEY ACT LIKE THEY LOANED YOU THE MONEY AND EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE PAID THEM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU ARE RIPPING THEM OFF AND YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. WE ARE BOTH LUCKY THAT I CAN NOT GET THE EXACT ADDRESS OF THAT OFFICE IN SANTA ANA, BECAUSE I WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE HERE WRITING THIS. I WOULD BE IN A PRISON CELL.  BUT I HAVE'NT GAVE UP YET. WACHOVIA BEWARE HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 02:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES/SANTA-ANA-California-/WACHOVIA-DEALER-SERVICES-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-CRIMINALS-THEY-DEBIT-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-WITHOUT-MY-580133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES