Complaint Review: Wafflehouse District Manager Mitch

• Reported By: Alethea — Houston Texas
Wafflehouse District Manager Mitch
1803 W. Main Street League City, Texas USA

Wafflehouse Unprofessional League City Texas

Its been four days since my district manager fired me. I didn't know I was fired for the simple fact, no one called to inform me. I work the overnight shift and on Thursday night, June 13, 2013 to be exact, I had a phone call, my kids father been shot, and my children were with him at the time. It was an family emergency, and I had to leave. Mitch wasnt't picking up the phone, he never does, so I had no choice but to leave him a text on his phone letting him know I had to leave, big family emergency came up. The next night when I was due for work, I callled to see what time I had to come in, and one of the employers told me it said on the schedule that I was fired.

Sunday, June 16, 2013 I came to Wafflehouse to pick up my last check, and he wouldn't give it to me for the simple fact he was leaving, he already closed up the office. Its been problems like this every Sunday trying to catch him or the other manager on time to receive our checks. Either they leave early or out from the store running errands. I end up coming back up there to get my check again, and I received it. I notice I had my vacation check coming in, and I signed for it but he wouldn't release it to me saying I'm not working for Wafflehouse anymore, I don't get it. I didn't argue back, I just left and immediately called corporate office and spoke with Miss Charity to ask her questions on am I still entitle to receive my vacation check. It's only been four days since I been fired, and I know I am very much entitled to my check, I worked for them hours, I put in hard work for them hours, why he not releasing my check, I have no idea.

If anyone can contact me and answer my questions that I have and can give me more information on this situation I would really appreciate it so I can see where do I go from here....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wafflehouse-District-Manager-Mitch/League-City-Texas-77573/Wafflehouse-Unprofessional-League-City-Texas-1060098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wafflehouse District Manager Mitch