Complaint Review: wafflehouse

• Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — gautier Mississippi United States of America
wafflehouse
hwy 90 gautier mississippi gautier, Mississippi United States of America

wafflehouse speer staff fired me for theft when a co worker using my ticket book took my tickets. and telling the one who did it, i tried to blame her gautier, Mississippi

the manager came in and grabed all my tickets and stated I was missing tickets.  told me to check my pockets. I stated why would i have tickets in my pockets, Iv'e been employed with you all for almost three years I know where to put my tickets. she stated there not here.  the co worker i was working with was using my ticket book she told me she ran out of tickets the manager only gave her half a ticket book. I stated there video cameras located all in the the area to prove  i place all the tickets i used in the right location for my tickets to be accounted for. the unit manager came in told me i was fired without any investagation.  now the the manager is telling the co worker that took my tickets, I blamed her for taking my tickets , he's been watching me for a long time. letting her get away with it. only me and her worked that night where could my tickets have gone. i'm beginning to think if its cause shes white and i'm black? I don't want to assume that right away. i want to get to the bottom of this matter. i want a full investagation of the situation. i enjoyed working for the waffle house of course i've ben there for almost three years. I want this matter resolved.  I will take as many actions to clear my name. i dont appriecate the unit manager is telling the co worker that actually took my tickets and talk bad about me to her. I have several witnesses that shes been stealing already. and they wouldnt mind tesifying on my behalf. that includes co workers and regular customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wafflehouse/gautier-Mississippi-39553/wafflehouse-speer-staff-fired-me-for-theft-when-a-co-worker-using-my-ticket-book-took-my-t-748683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wafflehouse