Complaint Review: waitwat waitwat.com

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: waitwatscam — cedarhurst New York
waitwat waitwat.com
austin tx austin, Texas USA

waitwat waitwat.com amazon giftcard scam beware austin Texas

I purchsed an apple macbook from waitwat.com. The website asked me to pay using an amazon gif card. After I sent them the amazon gift card they stopped emailing me and needless to say I never received my computer. They stole my $968! After trying to contact them for more than a week and have not received an email back (they have no phone support) I decided to file the rip off report as well as criminal charges.

This website is a scam! Do not buy from them unless you want to lose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waitwat-waitwatcom/austin-Texas/waitwat-waitwatcom-amazon-giftcard-scam-beware-austin-Texas-1121360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waitwat waitwat.com