Complaint Review: waitwat.com

• Reported By: Frank N' Beans — Alabama
waitwat.com
, Select State/Province USA

waitwat.com Got to be a scam TX

I went to buy a video card here for a too good to be true price. I did some research and Webutation was 9/10, and saw a bunch of reviews on merchantcircle.com that were 4 and 5 stars, so I decided to go for it. Once I got to the payment page and it asked me to buy an Amazon gift card and that they do that so customers don't pay sales tax, red flags went up... I mean why would a real merchant want a bunch of Amazon gift cards?

Plus, I would have no recourse through my credit card company. I abandoned the order. After this, I went back to merchant circle and read the reviews and looked at the dates... there was one review for each day from January (explaining the volumn of reviews) and they sounded a little canned after reading them more closely. Obviously, these were posted by the scam artist. Also saw some super bogus looking video reviews on youtube. This guy tried pretty hard I must say but didn't work on me. It has gotta be a scam.  Stay away from these dirty rotten scoundrels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waitwatcom/Select-StateProvince/waitwatcom-Got-to-be-a-scam-TX-1121521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waitwat.com