Complaint Review: waitwat.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: casey roberts — swanton Vermont
12/20 s.congress ave,austin texas austin , Texas USA

waitwat.com I ordered a $800 tv and never received it. I only got a few emails from them and they were always at like 3 and 4 am,now I can't get back on the site at all .I still email them but nothing,and the phone number they leave sounds like a fax when you call it. austin Texas

Waitwat is a big ripoff,I ordered a $800 tv,got sent to amazon to get gift card and send to them pdf form.they only got back to me a few times by email a few times a like 3 and 4 in the morning,the site is now down for me .$800 down the drain,no tv.stay far away from waitwat,they will not send your stuff. Thank you casey r.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waitwatcom/austin-Texas/waitwatcom-I-ordered-a-800-tv-and-never-received-it-I-only-got-a-few-emails-from-them-1124842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waitwat.com