Complaint Review: waitwat.com

• Reported By: Stephen — North Salt Lake Utah
waitwat.com
12/20 S. Congress Ave Austin, Texas USA

waitwat.com The waitwat.com website is probably a scam. Austin Texas

Waitwat.com comes up when doing Google searches on many items that I am interested in. Their prices are at least 20% below anyone else.  Their website is very good, but they do not offer a phone number, do not offer any BBB credentials or even offer payment through PayPal.  When Googling their address, which I found on Merchantcirlce.com, it comes up as some motel.  After using their contact emailing service to support@waitwat.com and getting emails back from two different people, I asked them for their real address because the address given me on Merchantcircle.com has a "/" in it.

No reply came back to me and so I think that they didn't want to give me their real address so that I could check them out further.  When asking to speak with them by phone, I received the reply that they are so busy that they only work through emails.  Two of their emails came back to me at like 4:00 AM in the morning, possibly suggesting that they might really be located in Europe.  Although I have not yet lost any money to them, I think that all of my inquiries to them and their responses point me into the direction that their prices are just too good to be true and are probably a scam.  I would never risk sharing my credit card number with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waitwatcom/Austin-Texas-78704/waitwatcom-The-waitwatcom-website-is-probably-a-scam-Austin-Texas-1121008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waitwat.com