Complaint Review: wakanetwork

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: K.Nelson — Lenox Massachusetts United States of America
wakanetwork

wakanetwork I have heard it all... after I called and cancelled my account I was still charged the 2.99 when I called and spoke to the operator she said yes I see you cancelled your account but you did not ask fo I've heard it all ! Internet

I feel so stupid to admit I fell for this scam but I did, the smooth talker got me. I also think the smooth talker was a digital recording, how sad. I did smarten up when I went looking for waka waka what? and saw all the scam reports, I found a phone number and called it right away and was lucky to get through and cancel the account. Until four days later I saw a charge for 2.99 on my bank account, again I was lucky to get through to an operator at the phone number provided and she said yes I see you cancelled your account but.... you didn't ask for a refund. Hello! MyBad! I should not have assumed that cancelling an account immediately after opening it would automatically say I don't want to be charged. I did make it clear from this point on I want a refund and I do not want or will not accept any further charges by this company.  I still don't even understand what this website is all about. Time for a new checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetwork/internet/wakanetwork-I-have-heard-it-all-after-I-called-and-cancelled-my-account-I-was-still-cha-930820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork