Complaint Review: wakanetwork

• Submitted: Tue, May 28, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Libby Z — CAMARILLO California
Internet USA

wakanetwork Received phone call weeks ago that I had won a $160 for use at Walmart and Gas station and would receive an E-mail advising me how to get the rewards. Never heard from them again and now getting chargesa on my bank account?? Internet

On May 8, 2013, I received a phone call in answer to a survey, i sent in.  I was told I won $160 in rewards, $100 for Walmart purchases and $60 for gasoline, etc.  I was told it waould cost me $2.99 to receive this and I could cancel membership at any time.  I gave the my bank account no for the $2.99 and was told I would be  getting an e-mail from the with how to redeem the rewards.  I never heard from them again an today they have taken $19.99 from my bank account.

I tried to call them several times on the phone number 1-877-332-1490 and was told by a machine that I would be answereed in 4 minutes if I held on.  After being told about 5 times I was the next call to be taken, I was disconnected...Thet show that I have $100 coming to me on their Consumer report.  but donot explain hiw to get it??  Can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetwork/internet/wakanetwork-Received-phone-call-weeks-ago-that-I-had-won-a-160-for-use-at-Walmart-and-Ga-1054340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork