butter

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Allen — Centralia Washington United States of America
wakanetwork

wakanetwork There is no way to stop these people from taking my money, Internet

This company contacted me by phone and advised me that I would receive a WalMart gift card

When I realized I was getting nothing for the funds they were taking from my credit card account, I tried three times to cancel my so-called membership, all of which were totally ignored.

This morning, I was notified of another withdrawal of funds, and I once again tried to cancel.  I found the 'contact us' button and sent a message to cease and desist taking my funds and cancel my membership.  I got a message that the contact us controller is missing.

I attempted to send them a message through their 'support' department, and got an email error message.  They are conveniently without a way to contact them to complain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetwork/internet/wakanetwork-There-is-no-way-to-stop-these-people-from-taking-my-money-Internet-972176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork