Complaint Review: wakanetwork

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Louis Farmer — DETROIT Michigan United States of America
wakanetwork
701 Green Valley Parkway Henderson,Nv. Internet United States of America

wakanetwork wakanetwork I was take for a ride, how does the internet allow a company like this on the internet Internet

I was taken for a ride after completing a survey online, I received a call from "Wakanetwork" saying I would receive a gas gift card and a gift card from Walmart.  All I had to do was paid $2.99.  I did this November 27,2012.  A few day later I found that $59.99 had been taken out of my account by wakanetwork.  How does the net allow people like this to stay on the net.  In total I shalled out $62.98 and I have not received a thing, stay away from this suite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetwork/internet/wakanetwork-wakanetwork-I-was-take-for-a-ride-how-does-the-internet-allow-a-company-like-1004816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork