Complaint Review: wakanetwork.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: hugo — Oregon United States of America
wakanetwork.com

wakanetwork.com wakanetwork premium.com Told me I won 10 dollar and 100 dollar gas certificate, claimed I could cancel anytime, but noone answers telephone calls. I cannot cancel and this company keeps stealing my money. Internet

I was contacted by phone and told in responce to an online survey I won a ten dollar Walmart gift certificate and a 100 dollar gas certificate.  All I had to pay was $2.99 for shipping and handling.  I was told I could cancel at any time.  When I tried to cancel I found out it isn't possible because the phone call automatically hangs up.  You cannot talk to anyone to cancel the subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetworkcom/internet/wakanetworkcom-wakanetwork-premiumcom-Told-me-I-won-10-dollar-and-100-dollar-gas-certifi-1002600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork.com