Complaint Review: wakanetwork.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: LoveLora — Oroville California
wakanetwork.com

wakanetwork.com wakanetwork.com is a scam they are ripoff's and they have once agian changed there number, they called me and said I had won all this stuff. And is all I needed to pay $2.99 boy did they full me..... Internet

In March I recied a Phone call saying that I had Won $100 gas card, $100 Walmart card plus $60, And is all I had to do is pay $2.99 once, Boiy what a fool I was they change tere number all the time and just to let you know they will probably say they got your nuber from a survay you took online. The newest Phone Number that they just called me from was 912-200-7032 Savannah GA. this comany is just a scam so if you get a call from wakanetwork.com Please just hang up the phone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wakanetworkcom/internet/wakanetworkcom-wakanetworkcom-is-a-scam-they-are-ripoffs-and-they-have-once-agian-chan-1035092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wakanetwork.com