• Report: #1131916

• Reported By: Ben — Denver Colorado
Wakefield and Associates
Suite 450 10800 E Bethany Dr Aurora, Colorado USA

Wakefield and Associates Immaturity and Childlike rude Bahavior Aurora Colorado

Wakefield and Associates tried to call us 4 times over the course of 3 hours today. They left one voice message. When We called them back they informed us that it was an attempt to collect a debt. He said that the debt had raised to over $3400.

My girlfriend put me on the phone to speak on her behalf and I told the associate that I was going to speak on her behalf to help ensure she was not taken advantage of because this debt is frivolous and over-inflated. As soon as i said that, he replied with "That is a rediculous statement and im not going to talk to you" and he hung up the phone on me.

I tried to call him back to see if he wanted to talk to me like an adult, but instead he let it go to his voice mail.

I guess some companies expect people to give them thousands and thousands of dollars without even a minor explanation of what the money is for.

I assume that because of this person's lack of fortitude and unwillingness to discuss the abhorently high debt that we are no longer responsible for this it. We cant be expected to pay a debt that a person refuses to discuss for longer then 20 seconds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakefield-and-Associates/Aurora-Colorado-80014-2697/Wakefield-and-Associates-Immaturity-and-Childlike-rude-Bahavior-Aurora-Colorado-1131916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakefield and Associates