Complaint Review: wal-mart #1875

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: La'Donna — glen burnie Maryland
wal-mart #1875
407 george claus blvd severn md 21144 severn, Maryland USA

wal-mart #1875 I bought a 65" television from wal mart & there was no tv in the box wal mart dudnt give me a tv or my money back severn Maryland

On 02/27/2014 I went to the super wal-mart on george claus blvd (store #1875) in severn m's at 11 a.m. & purchased a 65" flatscreen television.  The television was on sale I paid $740.00 for it & thought that was an awesome deal,  ha until I came in from doing the rest of my shopping.  Went home opened up the box & there was no television in the box someone had put 2 cable boxes & weights in the box.  Once we opened it up we immediately took it back to wal-mart they said they couldn't do anything about it I didn't get my money back or a new television & all I wanted was the tv I ended up buying another tv & I still haven't got my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wal-mart-1875/severn-Maryland-21144/wal-mart-1875-I-bought-a-65-television-from-wal-mart-amp-there-was-no-tv-in-the-box-w-1128326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wal-mart #1875