Complaint Review: wal-mart supercenter

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: mistybluerose67 — lincoln Nebraska United States of America
wal-mart supercenter
4700 N 27Th St. lincoln, Nebraska United States of America

wal-mart supercenter damaged my car during oil change lincoln, Nebraska

after purchasing an oil change from my local walmart, the "mechanic" broke off my drivers side door handle. he did not tell me but just threw it inside my car. when i went to pay for my service, after receiving my money, they proceded to inform me my handle was broke.

i asked to speak to a manager. one came and was rude and talked to me like i was a nobody wasting his time. he actually said 'how do i know it wasn't already broken and was just hanging by a thread."

i asked to speak to his supervisor but he just wrote down a name and phone number and said call him because he has work to get back to ---yeah right---probably his sandwich.

anyway, i called the number and was always transferred to an answering machine and never was called back.

i ended up buying a new/used door handle and paid my own mechanic to install it. this totalled about $200.00 by the time i was done.

WELCOME TO WALMART........HAVE A NICE DAY.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wal-mart-supercenter/lincoln-Nebraska-68521/wal-mart-supercenter-damaged-my-car-during-oil-change-lincoln-Nebraska-694776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wal-mart supercenter