Complaint Review: wal marts my family mobile

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: deborah chapman — durham North Carolina United States of America
wal marts my family mobile

wal marts my family mobile deborah chapman owener of the phone first mislead on service to think it month to month that i payed until my phone broke a month ago Internet

first of all i were mislead on the service with phone to think that it were month to month service now am billed more than i owe i payed every bill until my phone broken a month ago.                                           deborah    durham   nc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wal-marts-my-family-mobile/internet/wal-marts-my-family-mobile-deborah-chapman-owener-of-the-phone-first-mislead-on-service-t-1005508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wal marts my family mobile